Who I am?
I cover state tax policy for Bloomberg Tax. Before covering tax news, I worked as a reporter and web editor for Puerto Rico’s Center for Investigative Journalism.
As a part-time professor, I offer online and data journalism courses at Universidad del Sagrado Corazón in Puerto Rico.
I have a master’s degree in business and economics reporting from New York University. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Universidad del Sagrado Corazón.
- Business and investigative reporting
- Multiplatform journalism (audio, video, social media)
- Data analysis and visualization
- Tech and AI in journalism
- Media and culture: Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
- Economics and fiscal policy
- Labor issues
My stories have been published on CNBC, NBC News, Bloomberg LP, New York Daily News, Metro, El Nuevo Día, and Caribbean Business.
These organizations and individuals have sponsored my studies in journalism: Facebook, ProPublica, the National Association of Hispanic Journalists, the New York Financial Writers Association, New York University, and Journalist María Elena Salinas.
Photo by Kelly Lienhard.